- Completo, Gung Ho, and Yaldi are part of a collection of productivity & lifestyle applications from MyGungHo that help you organize, track and improve your life and your business. In order to give you the best possible experience, we collect and store certain information that lets us tailor our services to best assist you as the user. An example of the information we may collect is information deriving from your activation or application usage and use of location-based services on your mobile device. We may sample information regarding your location using the GPS in your mobile device (if activated by you) in order to allow us to remind you of certain tasks and/or to tailor specific features by region. You will always be asked to opt in to such features.
- Occasionally we will need to share some information with our partners and providers in order to improve the services we offer you. This information will be anonymous to protect your privacy.
At all times, your use of MyGungHo Services is governed by our Terms of Service, available by e-mailing us firstname.lastname@example.org. If you access the site or mobile application from outside the United States, you may be subject to other rules and/or limitations of the Services.
Collection of Information
MyGungHo may collect the following kinds of information in order to best serve your needs, in accordance with the Services that we offer:
- Provided Information from Users
- Subscriptions, Purchases, or other Transactions
When you use the Services to make a purchase or complete a transaction, you may be asked to share certain personal information in addition to what you have provided upon opening your account. Additionally, other information may be required to complete the transaction. This information will be requested on a case-by-case basis and will be saved only upon your express confirmation in order to enhance your experience using our Services. We may use this information to assist in the successful completion of the transaction, to study and provide feedback on the Services, to ensure a safe transaction free of credit or other fraud, or to better our customer service efforts.
- Data Stored on Your Computer or Mobile phone – Cookies
Information that is relevant to your use, such as user data, may be stored on your computer or mobile phone in the form of “Cookies”. For example, in order to confirm that you are logged into the Services, we will use a session ID cookie which makes your future visits to MyGungHo sites or apps easier. These cookies will enable you to log in faster. You have the ability to disable the collection of this data by blocking cookies in your browser’s settings. As a default, most browsers accept cookies, but you can change this setting under your browser’s “Options” menu. Be aware that certain functions of the Services and other features may be affected if you disable cookies.
- Information Storage and Logs
Every time you use the Services, information that your mobile browser sends is automatically recorded by our servers in logs. The information included in these logs may include your IP (Internet Protocol) address, IMEI number, location, usage analytics, type of browser and version, language, cookies, session records and the time and date you accessed the Services.
- Communications from Users
So that we are able to answer your questions and requests as thoroughly as possible, we may keep emails or other communications you send to us.
- Minimum Age of Use
The minimum age of use for the Services is 13 years of age. We do not knowingly solicit and collect personal information from individuals younger than 13 years of age. If you do not meet this minimum age requirement, you should not register for MyGungHo Services, nor should you furnish information such as your name, address, phone number, or email address to us. In the event that we discover usage by an individual under the age of 13 without parental consent, we will make every effort to delete their personal information immediately. To inform us of usage by a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Actions in Public and Community Areas
Information that you or other users display, write, or post in the public areas of the Services becomes public information when it is posted. MyGungHo cannot control how this information is used when it is disclosed in group postings, message boards, user forums, chat functions or others channels. Please be aware of your communications in these venues and refrain from disclosing private information or information you do not want made public. In these areas, be careful as to not release your name or other private information because this content is available to others. Message board postings, emails, and other suggestions and comments you provide in these areas will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Should you use your real name, it will be indexed by search engines and will be discoverable by anyone using the World Wide Web.
- Partners and Websites Affiliated with MyGungHo and LiveGungHo
- Delivery of Advertisements
In order to improve our service and gain information on customer usage, we may present links in a manner that allows us to monitor if the link has been followed. This can be done through an automatic redirect, or through a special URL. The information we gather from these links is used to make our search return more relevant results, as well as to customize our content.
- Information Usage
- Global Use of the Services
MyGungHo provides global Services. Therefore, MyGungHo stores and processes the information gathered on servers located in the United States of America and in other countries. In some cases, we process personal information on a server outside your own country. We may process personal information to provide our own Services. In some cases, we may process personal information for the purpose and according to the instructions of a third party for the purpose of providing the Services. These Services are hosted in the United States. If you are visiting from the European Union or other regions with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from United States law, please note that you are transferring your personal data to the United States and by providing your personal data you consent to that transfer. When you provide personal data to or MyGungHo, or our service providers or vendors, you consent to the processing of your data in the United States as the Service is operated in the United States.
Further Explanation of Policies Regarding Sharing Information to Partners and Other Companies:
We may share information to our partners and other companies as described above or under the following limited circumstances:
- When we believe in good faith that using or disclosing your information is necessary in order to uphold applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests, and when we must enforce MyGungHo’s Terms of Service. This includes instances when we may need to investigate potential violations of these agreements, detect and prevent fraud, and address issues pertaining to the security of the Services. This also includes instances when we may need to protect against harm to the property, rights, and safety of MyGungHo, its users and the public as required by law.
- When MyGungHo shares non-personal information to partners and third parties. This information does not include personal details or identify individuals. It may include statistics of application usage, number of users as well as search data.
Transmission of Data and Information over the Internet
Upon receipt of a transmission from a user, we take appropriate action to ensure the security of our system. These actions include efforts to prevent unauthorized access or changes made to the system. We also take steps to prevent the disclosure or destruction of data, including periodic reviews of the storage, processing and collection of data. We also employ physical security measures to protect our information systems. MyGungHo assumes no responsibility for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Services.
Access to personal information is available only to the employees, contractors, and partners of MyGungHo who must use that information in order to provide the Services, develop or improve them. Prior to accessing the personal information, these individuals have agreed to confidentiality agreements and may be subject to disciplinary action, possible termination, or criminal prosecution if they do no abide by these agreements.
In the event of a violation of our security system, we will attempt to inform you electronically and instruct you on the appropriate course of action in order to protect your information. When you use MyGungHo’s Services, you agree to receive electronic communications from us regarding any issues of security or privacy that arise from use of the Services. If a violation of our security system occurs, you may see a notice on our Website or receive an email to the email address that you have provided upon registration. According to the jurisdiction where you reside, you may also have the right to receive this notice in writing. To receive free written notice from MyGungHo regarding a security breach (or withdraw your consent from receiving electronic notice) you must contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When appropriate, MyGungHo takes steps to provide you with access to your personal information in order to correct it or delete it at your request, as long as this data is not required by law to be kept for legitimate business practices. If you request to remove, update, or access this data or personal information from our systems, we will require you to provide identification and to explicitly state which information you would like removed, updated or accessed. We reserve the right to decline these requests if we judge them to be in breach of other users’ privacy, or if the requests are overly redundant, require effort beyond a reasonable amount, or are out of our range of capabilities.
To access or change or delete your account information please contact us at email@example.com. Some of our services have different procedures to access, correct or delete user’s personal information. We provide the details for the procedures in the FAQs for these services.