Want to gauge or improve happiness? Try these tools.
Many of the research centers devoted to positive psychology have developed a host of their own tools, surveys, and strategies to help share their knowledge with those looking to improve their lives.
- University of Michigan Positive Organizational Psychology Tools and Exercises – Assorted toolkits and exercises for those interested in positive psychology for themselves or their companies.
- University of Pennsylvania Questionnaires – More than a dozen questionnaires aimed at gauging personal wellbeing
- University of Pennsylvania PERMA scale – a self-scoring scale that measures flourishing. The PERMA scale is the backbone of several workplace-happiness programs.
- San Francisco State Quizzes – Assorted self-administered happiness tests
- Delivering Happiness Survey – Happiness at work survey
- Delivering Happiness – Workplace happiness ROI calculator